2016 MSP Race for the Trophy Cup Summer Winners!
MSP Race for the Trophy Cup Winners
through the years
MSP "Race for the Trophy Cup Series"
Prestigious 6 ft, 5 ft and 4.5 ft Solid Wood Trophies presented by MSP CAR SHOWS
Here's How It Works! 1) Every MSP Car Shows Registered Participant receives equal points when he or she Registers for an MSP Car, Truck, Cycle Show or Event.
2) Every MSP Car Shows Registered Participant that receives a First Place or Class Winner Trophy at that event receives additional bonus points.
3) Every MSP Car Shows Registered Participant that wins one of the Best of Show Trophies (Car, Truck, Cycle, Manager's Pick) earns a little larger number of bonus points.
4) To help keep our loyal MSP Car Show Participants on a level playing field, all MSP Car Shows Registered Participants that participate in five (5) consecutive MSP Events earn DOUBLE MSP BONUS POINTS in addition to their regular points.
5) The first MSP Race for the Trophy Cup Series is usually staged from March through end of June. The second MSP Race for the Trophy Cup is usually held from July through the end of October.
6) When the race is underway, MSP Race for the Trophy Cup "Standings" and "Updates" will be made weekly during the Season and occasionally "posted" in the MSP Weekly E-Newsletter.
7) "The Buck Stops Here!" All Registered Participant Records are calculated and updated each week of the season by Dan Herod, MSP Car Shows. Any participant questions should be directed to him. He will be glad to respond to any Participant Inquiry and has the final decision on behalf of MSP Car Shows Race for the Trophy Cup Series.